Unheard Behaviour/Fever of the Lost Prisoner

Under the divine confusion of the light
Night will become day
Out of the darkness into clarity
Now I don’t need your lamps anymore.

I wrote stars for the most purely criminal
And I behave myself like I never did
Before, in unheard German
And his story and fever were mine.

It takes neon love to beg a son to suffer
Out of the fever of the lost prisoners
I am the only one who can compose myself
Without leaning I compose myself.

I come up with my ultimate identity
Empty it surrounds me once again
And it fills my head with ideas
Without explanation what they are.

By myself I will collect the stones
Of the night-sunken prisoners of doubt
Being destroyed by their fear
To be worse than destruction.

With a poem nailed on my chest
I asked no one to sell me the bright wings
I own since ever before. 

Comments

Popular Posts