All Names Are Mine (three suites)

It seems everything is unclear
In this outer world of answers
Without question marks

Sounds fade away without new to discover
Seconds are used
To count time to the prisoners of time
They count and regret
Not living, not looking.

I came back, but
Not to conquer
But to detach myself even more
It’s not charming
To live in exile

                                               *

The queer couples whom surround me
In these streets of enlightenment
Streets of personality
Who live their faces and glances
Without wounds of regret
They live their lives of
Firstborn liberation
Inside an ancient heart

                                               *

Your dream without end
Came to an end
The streets told me so
There is no place for regret
In your heart
Because this end
Is only the beginning.

Write your past as a novel
Unwritten and forgotten
I will be your new mirror
I have no name
And all names are mine.

Comments

Popular Posts