My Logged Ship

Oh most precious of all worlds
Where have you gone
In my hour of eternal darkness
Which I spent in martial locked rooms
Written in foreign languages
And detached from humankind’s footsteps

I tasted the sludge of destruction’s den
At the back bow of my logged ship
While my soft tears
Were wept in the haze of black fog
Oh my youth was stolen by the sludge
Where shall I run, where shall I swim?

Your dedication to the violet’s eye
And the twilight zone of justice
Won’t make you the protector of the unsung youth
Averse to your withered heart
Did I ever say “oh waves take my heart”?
Let me sleep a virgin’s sleep instead

The word clouds of freedom you mock
Will keep you imprisoned to the chains
Of the sea and the sea will flood
You believe in the presence of the absence
But you forgot the moon was watching
And sent its haunted melodies to you

The words that are used won’t cease
The aftermath from happening
And everlasting the hurricane has raged
Accompanied by your carol of frenzy
But my lament has been engraved
To the autumn jewels of dusk

Comments

Popular Posts