Nameless Sea

Some of these days I am chained
To lost daydreams and a nameless sea
Oh my heart is pierced by feverthoughts
That will end up impaled without rhyme

It is no secret I am the nameless sea
Blessed with the wind in its entirety
As a dove longing for an oasis far away
Living a broken harmony of yesterday

The sailors sailing the seas of presence
In search of a lost pearl beneath the surface
Tormented by its uncertainty
They have wasted too many tears already

Many names did I have but none of my own
But each name left a trace behind
And a piece of its heart forever mine
Like a large quilt of memories

When shall we head to the coast of Barcelona
To celebrate the birth and rebirth
Of the metaphors without changes
Down under the sky where night became day

- Sam Endavour

Comments

Popular Posts